Saturday, November 6, 2021

Plowing Pretty Muscleboy Riley - Riley Ward And Dominic Pacifico


Studio: Dominic Pacifico

Nothing hotter in my book than a rosy-cheeked white muscleboy with an insatiable appetite for my Latino dick. Riley Ward laps at my mouth like a hungry pup as he tweaks my hairy nip, reaches down for a handful of raw uncut cock. Down on all fours he dives in for a mouthful before I can even get my shorts all the way down. I fuck his face and get him hot for some rougher action.
After I lick his puckered pink hole, hes more than ready to get his butt blasted bareback, full of my stiff hard piece. I tease him with a slow smooth start, make him beg for it harder and deeper. Holding his ankles wide apart I fuck him hard and spray my seed straight up his dickhungry hole.
GayCastings First fuck and facial for hunk newcomer Scott Riley & Scott De Marco - Gay blowjob. JasonSparksLive - Hot voyeur jerks off as bearded stud breeds Riley Ross fucked bareback by BBC. GayCastings First fuck and facial for hunk newcomer Scott Riley reverse cowboy pumping acttion. BREEDMERAW! Jett Reed rimmed and raw fucked by Riley Mitchel Gets Fucked By Casting Agent. Muscular daddies Bishop Angus and Riley Mitchel - Gay anal penetration.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3937kbps
Audio: 189kbps





File size: 528.4 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Suzie Q VS Charlotte - Female Domination, Piss Version

Release Year: 2021 Studio: PissVids Hot trio! Two passionate beauties, one of them has a strap-on with which she pounds her friend...